* 1/2 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
* 1/2 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (Or instead of using the cheddar soup you can just use one can of the Mushroom soup. We just like the creamy, cheesy taste of the two combined)
* 1 can French Cut Green Beans
*Tater Tots (I end up using 1/2-3/4 a bag.
*1 lb Ground Beef
*Seasonings (I use Nature Seasonings, a little salt and pepper and a touch of Lawry's)
*Ketchup to serve with
1. Preheat oven to 375. Cook Ground beef in pan till completely done. Season as desired. Mix in the soup(s).
2. In 9x13 pan, spread the meat/soup mixture evenly.
3. Drain green beans and pour green beans over meat.
4. Completely cover top with Tatertots
5. Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes (until tater tots are done and browned)
Serve with ketchup. I usually also make my Cheesy Rolls to serve along side of this dish. Makes great left overs as well!
|I used generic tater tots this time... Much better if you use Ore-Ida Brand.|
|Add soup to cooked meat|
|Add Meat/Soup mixture to bottom of pan|
|Top with Green Beans|
|Cover with Tater Tots.|
|Bake till Goldon|
|Serve with Ketchup!|